Hello everyone, today is a quick post. (On December 4th it's my birthday and I'm doing many things)
It's the first time that I make a star, and I think it could look better. Next time I'll make it with more time.
Please let me know what you think.
Here is my start.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO SEE IT BETTER - IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL SEE THE MUSICAL LETTER BACKGROUND)
I'm entering my star to the following challenges:
GingerloftChallenge #30 - Christmas and winter
Here Come The Boys #16 - For the man in your life ....I Made Top 3.....
Pollycraft Monday Challenge #120 - Christmas fun
Tuesday Throwdown #76 - A masculine holiday card .....I Made Top 3....
cooking it up with katie #86 Anything goes
The Crafty Bloggers Network #5 other than a card .....I won....
Top Tip Tuesday #62 A Touch of Color (TIP) .....I Made Top 3.....
My Tip: If you like a perfumed card you can hide a perfume sample between the card stock and you can enjoy it.
Thanks for stopping by :)
The Crafty Bloggers Network #5 other than a card .....I won....
Top Tip Tuesday #62 A Touch of Color (TIP) .....I Made Top 3.....
My Tip: If you like a perfumed card you can hide a perfume sample between the card stock and you can enjoy it.
Thanks for stopping by :)
Hugs,











71 comments:
Your star is sooooo pretty! I love the different elements you used. The glittery jingle bells look great as does the gauze/mesh. Love the image...so adorable.
This is so beautiful, Maria! You did a great job on the star. So glad you played along in the challenges at Cooking It Up with Katie and at Tuesday Throwdown this time. Hope we see you again soon. Happy Holidays.
NanaConnie DT Chef
Wow, stunning star, really great project.
Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenge. But the fun doesn't have to stop there, why not enter our blog hop and the chance to win some candy?
Dionne
Beautiful Star Maria! Love all the pretty elements. So glad you shared with us at Tuesday Throwdown and at The Pixie Cottage this week ;)
Beautiful creation. Love all the embellies. Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too.
Ike xxx
I think your star look beautiful, very delicate and wishful, as stars should be :) No need to change a thing
GL in the craft comps
Gorgeous - I'm so addicted to these stars. They give such a vintage feel to Christmas. Thank you for joining us at Teddy Bo. Hugs xx
Oh wow - I absolutely love this
hugs
Debbie xx
This is beautiful !!! Thanks for joining at Forever friends.
Liz
totally gorgeous. Love this design and Bo is coloured to perfection.
thank you for joining us at Teddybo.
Edna x
Wow!!! This is a gorgeous creation. Love the Teddy Bo image and those pretty bells.
Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week xx
beautiful, love it, thanks for entering the CBN challenge, good luck xx
This is beautiful, I love your colouring is fa-BO-laus!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo :0)
Love Clairebears x
oh elle est superbe!!! biz
me encanta la estrella que linda!!! y el oso es perfecto!!! me encanta
beautiful creation thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
hugs sara x
This is a fab project. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine
This is so beautiful! I would love to know how you colored your image (the scarf is amazing!).
Thanks for joining us at this week's Stampin' with the Dragon challenge!
Cheryl First
Stunning project, its beautiful. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS this time and good luck in the challenge. Love Diane (DT)xx
WOW!!! Beautiful project!!! That bear is darling!!! Thanks for playing along at SSCB!!! ;)
Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Hugs Nataliya
Beautiful project. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx
Hi again Maria! Very dreamy! OMGosh, you have outdone yourself. This is GORGEOUS! The coloring on the netted scarf and hat are outstanding! The star is beyond the beyond. You have done such a gorgeous job of this ornament, the tree will be saying hooray hooray! Spirited Love for the season Maria and good success with your challenges and of course ours at FOREVER FRIENDS. Samara
Totally love this! Thx for joining us at Pollycrafts Monday!
Mary J x
Wow, I love that cute bear image. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday and 2 Sisters this week. Annette xx
What a darling bear!!! And your star turned out amazingly! :) Found you via Stamptacular Sunday. :)
What a beautiful star.
Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week.
Susan x
Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
Pinky
Wonderful project!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x
This is SO cool! Great interpretation of our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular.
Gorgeous star and I just love the white!
Great job with the colouring of Bo :)
Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo challenge this time
Hugs, Jill
Oh this is just fabulous! Thanks for playing along at Divas this time hugs Rebekah xx
What a beautiful card chick - I love the design and the colours. Thank you for joining us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs, Dawny x
A beautiful creation! Love the clean white! Thank you for sharing & playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x
Star-tastic!! It looks perfect...can't imagine how you could top that. :) Beautiful arrangement of embellishments and the colors are divine! What an original idea. I like it SO much!!
Thank you for the scented TIP as well. :)
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Lisa xx
FAB-taculous! Love white on white and your touches as so elegant. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Your project is just lovely! The star is perfect and the teddy is also right where he should be. He adds that little pop of focus. Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!
Chris
This is absolutely beautiful.Adorable bear and love the glow on the candle.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x
This is so very beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Gingerloft Challenge!!
GORGEOUS star!!! Love the white on white!!! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!!
Hugz
Beautiful card and LOVE the bells too! great idea, thanks 4 the lovely tip! and thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our colour challenge, I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)
Fantastic project! Looks soooo beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Whoopsidaisy. Hugs...Mona
Wow I think your star looks spectacular and I love that you've used teddy bo, cheesecloth and tat lovely ribbon on it. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesdays colour challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx
This is just beautiful and I love the suggestion about putting the perfume behind it! Thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration and for sharing this with our WHOOPSI DAISY challenge:)
This is beautiful, love the image and your colouring is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Whimsy this week. Good luck with the challenge x
What a perfectly adorable bear and star!!!Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)
Gorgeous project!! Thank you so much for playing along with our Color Inspiration Challenge over at The Pink Elephant this week!!
Absolutely wonderful! I love the total white look!
Thank you for joining us at Deep Ocean, hugs, Franz.
p.s.: i have some candy if you like!
Beautiful Christmas ornament!! Thank you so much for playing along at The Pink Elephant this week!!hugs, Frances.
Oh I love this, thank you for joining the CBN Challenge.
WOW this is absolutely adorable! Fantastic detail - Gorgeous project!
Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our 'White, Silver & a Hint of...' challenge.
Don't forget you could be in the running for another prize if you share a Top Tip with us - just add (TIP) after your name when you link.
See you next week :)
I hope you've had a great Birthday today too!!!
Carol x
Beautiful star with a beautiful image
Thanks for joining us at LCI and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x
Love the star and image. A beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at the CBN challenge this month love NJ XX
This is stunningly beautiful, absolutely love it
Lindsay xx
Thanks for the 'nod' about the Top Tip you left - it's fab, what a great idea to turn your beautiful Star into a beautifully smelling star :)
Carol x
Oh Wow! what an amazing star! this is just perfect for our "WOW" challenge this week at LCI, thankyou for joining us,Julie.x
WOW Maria; Me encanta! Ojala que te aigas pasado un dia maravilloso.
BIG hugs;
Janette
Ohlala, this is utterly stunning!! Gorgeus coloured motiv and the details are wonderful. Love the bells ♥
Thanks for joining our "Anything Christmas" challenge at Stamptacular Sunday :)
Hugs, Nina.
Your star is beautiful and Bo looks so lovely on it. Thank you for joining us at Teddy Bo for our white Christmas challenge and the Cutie Pie challenge and good luck,
Hugs
H xx
This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at LCI this week...
this is fabulous, thanks for playing with The Pink Elephant Inspiration Photo challenge! JOY DT
Gorgeous Christmas ornament. Thank you for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!
Belated Birthday wishes and thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with the Ooh-la-la team.
It certainly is full of sparkle
this Christmas ornaments is stunning and very elegant.
Thank you for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
Francy
Simply gorgeous hun!
Thank you for joining us for our anything goes challenge at PCJ.
hugs
Zahreenxx
Oh wow, your star is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with our sparkle challenge at Dream Valley.
It's me yet again. Just wanted to ay I love your white shiny teddy bo star. Thanks for sharing at Cutie Pie and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx
Preciosa!! Me gustó mucho Cris! Un beso
What a beautiful star - I love it!! Thanks for joining us at HCTB this time and good luck in the draw! Love Jacky x
Maria, this is beautiful. Well done on the win.
Ax
This is so lovely. Thank you for joining us at Ready Teddy Go Challenge. Have a lovely Christmas. Gemma x
Post a Comment