Friday, November 18, 2011

Clean and Simple Christmas Card.

Posted by Maria at 9:38 PM

Hello everyone! Here is my Friday card!
(for a better image, please click on the pic)








I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:

http://www.cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/ (CFC #29)
http://teddybo-and-co.blogspot.com/ (#22 Christmas. no red and green)
http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/ (#5 Bear)
http://sarahhurleychallenges.blogspot.com/ (buttons)


Thanks for stopping by :)
Hugs,



16 comments:

Maritha on November 19, 2011 at 1:29 AM said...

SO CUTE!! Lovely cas-christmas card!! =)

Thanks for playing along at the TeddyBo challange!
Hugs Maritha

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) on November 19, 2011 at 2:47 AM said...

Awwwww love it xx

Nela on November 19, 2011 at 6:15 AM said...

Totally fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at the Teddy Bo challenge
Nela xx

Jill on November 19, 2011 at 6:23 AM said...

Gorgeous CAS card
Great design and lovely with the blue
Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo
hugs, Jill

Hazel on November 19, 2011 at 8:39 AM said...

What a perfect sentiment for this Teddy Bo image. I would never have thought of that. Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo and good luck,
H xx

Michele Gross on November 19, 2011 at 9:13 AM said...

What a darling little teddy bear! Such a sweet card. At first I thought you had a music sheet background subtly stamped behind him but then I as I scrolled down I realized the music was moving! LOL-it's your blog background! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays.

chrissy xx on November 19, 2011 at 9:13 AM said...

Awhh!! It's Gorgeous! LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Karen B. on November 19, 2011 at 9:19 AM said...

I can't get enough of these bears, what you do with them makes them so darn cute! Great card, great layout and I really like your colors and patterns too.

TLC DESIGNS, LLC on November 19, 2011 at 12:15 PM said...

This is just a lovely BLUE christmas goodie! I love the button and am so happy you took a close up of it as I may have missed it otherwise! Thanks so much for joining us at Teddy Bo Challenge this week and best of luck!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Fabiola on November 20, 2011 at 11:43 AM said...

oh quel charme, elle est craquante! biz

Nicolchen on November 20, 2011 at 12:46 PM said...

Another wonderful card of you...great design :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo Challenge again ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Lisa Elton on November 20, 2011 at 2:18 PM said...

This is so sweet! Love your playful background paper too!!

Diane Louise J on November 20, 2011 at 3:29 PM said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for sharing another one of your gorgeous cards with us at Forever Friends. Good luck in the challenge. Love Diane(DT)xx

Laura Davis on November 20, 2011 at 5:55 PM said...

Darling!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Anonymous said...

OOOh I love this one! it's got a lovely clean finish and clean lines! Thank you for playing at Cutie Pie Woo x

LaJanette on November 23, 2011 at 12:56 PM said...

Que lindisima esta tarjeta! Me encanta tu CAS!

Queria darte el nombre de el papel que use en la tarjeta de Cowgirl Tilda. Es de My Minds Eye Lost & Found 2, Blush "Sweet" Bouquet.

Gracias por tus commentarios tan lindos; ojala que intentes hacer este tipo de tarjeta.

Hugs;
Janette

Post a Comment

 

Handmade Greeting Cards by Maria Becske. Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries