Hello everyone! Happy Sunday! Here is my first bookcard, (thanks
Jill from Teddy Bo)
Thanks
Janette for the beautiful charm!!
I hope you like it!!!!!!!!!
(if you want to see a better image, please click on the pic)
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
http://cookingitupwithkatie.blogspot.com/ (#82 anything but a card)
http://teddybochallenge.blogspot.com/ (#21 Pastels)
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/ (more than one folder)
http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.com/(#44 cutesy)
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ (anything but square)
http://craftypurplefrogchallenges.blogspot.com/ (#27 sparkle)
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ (glitter & glitz)
http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.com (#32 cut it out)
http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com/ (#19 anything goes)
http://www.gingerloftchallenge.blogspot.com/ (#28 bingo. ribbon-glitter-flowers)
http://thesquirrelandthefox.blogspot.com/ (#4 hats or flowers) I made Top 3
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/ (a day at the zoo) (bear) I made Top 3
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ (#11 sweet)
http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ (#135 cute) (digital image and papers)
http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/ (#4 use a charm) I made Top 3
http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/ (bingo) (flowers-pearls-punch)
http://foreverfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ (something old -punch- something new-digi image)
http://heartsonginspirations.blogspot.com/ (#22 embossing and/or 3 or more layers)
Thanks for stopping by! :)
Hugs,
39 comments:
Beautiful - even if it is pink lol! - just joking hun - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
Hugs,
Debbie xx
Ohhlala Pandi!
Fabulous work with the lovely bookcard :)
Love the colours and the sweet Teddy Bea is coloured to perfection!!
Beautiful decorated
Thanks for following my tutorial sweetie, you did a wonderful homework and I would also thank you for participating in both Teddy Bo challenge and at Allsorts this week.
Lots of hugs to you
Jill
So pretty inside and out, love the feathers and the flowers
Lindsay xx
Oh wow,such a beautiful creation and with so many pretty details. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x
WOW this is stunning,
HUGZ Fleur xXx
what a gorgeous creation, thank you for playing along with The Cutie Pies xx
You rock thoses teddies. Wonderful color matches A's always. Love the bottle, its so cute.
Wonderful idea! Thanks for playing along at Cooking It Up with Katie this week. Hope to see you again next week.
NanaConnie DT Chef
An other fantastic entry! Thank you for playing with us again!
Franz-Deep Ocean DT
What a stunning piece of artwork Maria.
Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.
B x
This is such a gorgeous card. I love the colours you've used and the details also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x
Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges.
Liv
Fab card, love all the layers & the colour is great!
Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
OMG...that is just stunning Maria!! LOVED IT!=)
Thanks for playing along at the TeddyBo challange!
Hugs Maritha
Oooooh, Maria, that's just gorgeous. What a lovely project.
Just to let you know, have emailed you with some images one to roadrunner and cc to yahoo. xxx
wow so pretty what an amazing project love it thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
hugs sara x
Wonderful book card. Love the pink!
Thank you for joining us at Teddybo.
Edna x
WOW this is stunning what a great creation, love all the pinks you have used, thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxox
Gorgeous card Maria, thanks for joining us this week at PfP.
Tracy x
trop charmante! biz
This is really pretty, love the soft pink and beautiful flowers. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week xxx
Love this project! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!
Fabulous book card, Teddy Bea is beautifully coloured and I love all the details, the birdcage charm is fantastic! Thanks for playing along at Teddy Bo, Good luck! Colette xx
Gorgeous book card, love all the different elements, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week,
Ruth x
Hi Maria. Another stunning creation. Fabulous box card & great colouring & embellishments too.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)
Oh wow! This is stunning! I love your colouring and the gorgeous embelishments you have used.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo.
Love Clairebears x
Wow! What a beautiful creation! I love everything about it and to top it off we have Teddy Bea! I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who has TeddyBeaBoitis! Thanks for being a Cutie Pie! Woo x
Very beautiful and cute. Thank you for cooking it up with Katie this week.
I love love love Teddy Bo and your project is outstanding! Thanks for sharing it with us at the card makin mama's this week
Wow! Me encanta! Loving all the pink:0) Ya me dieron mas ganas de hacer una tarjeta como estas!!
Hugs;
Janette
OMG this is just stunning!!! Thank you for joining us at Gingerloft. Good luck. hugs
NIKKI DT
what a pretty pretty card!
Thanks for playing at GingerLoft this fortnight. Good luck!
This is absolutely divine. So much work and all those lovely details.Thanks so much for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox. Blessings Hilde
Hi there,
WOW WOW WOW Stunning work!!! Absolutely Blew me away...such detailing and thought has gone into this. Love everything about this project. Stunning. Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining in with us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx
Wow this is an amazing book card and I love all the pink and teddy bea. Thanks for playing at Cutie Pie and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx
Wow, wow and wow! What a stunner.
Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley this time.
Lin
I'm so pleased you followed the tutorial for the book card and made such a good job of it too. I also used the same tutorial and you can see mine on my blog on Monday - www.threelabradors.blogspot.com
Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo and don't forget to join us on Tuesday for our brand new Teddy Bo challenge,
Hugs
H xx
WOW I am in love with this !!!! How can you go wrong with pink, Teddy Bea and sparkle?????? Every detail is fabulous ~ so very pretty!
Thanks so much for playing along with us ~ it is always a treat to see what you have made!
:)Kathy
This s brilliant, such a great gift idea. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month.
Hugs Sally xxx
Post a Comment