Hello everyone! Today is Teddy Bea my star! I hope you like it!
Here is my card
(if you want to see a better image, please click on the pic)
I'm entering this card to the following challenges:
http://heartsonginspirations.blogspot.com/ (#22 embossing and/or 3 or more layers)
http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/ (#59 anything goes)
http://www.pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ (#117 anything goes)
http://stampsfun-creativity.blogspot.com/ (#71 vintage)
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/ (#123 distressing)
http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/ (bingo. bling-free-flowers)
http://addicted-to-stamps-challenge.blogspot.com/ (#17 shabby chic or vintage)
http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com/ (#19 anything goes)
http://panpasteluk.blogspot.com/ (#6 distress it)
http://scrappyfrogschallenge.blogspot.com/ (something that flies)
http://www.thehybridchick.com/ (#5 handmade flowers)
http://www.gingerloftchallenge.blogspot.com/ (bingo. ribbon-glitter-flowers)
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ (#90 glitter and glitz)
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/ (#124 a day at the zoo) (bear)
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ (#11 sweet)
http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ (#135 cute and cuddly)
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ (anything goes plus a bit of sparkle and bling)
http://allwayssomethingcreative.blogspot.com/ (#17)
http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/ (#4 use a charm)
Thanks for stopping by :)
Hugs,





32 comments:
this is just to cute- love the brown and pink combo
troooop mignon! biz
Me encanta el rosita con cafe! Tan hermosa tarjeta! Y la imagen esta divina:0)
Me encanta tu estilo y cada tarjeta nueva que haces me enamoro mas con esos Teddies!
Hugs;
Janette
Hi Maria. Adorable image & the perfect colours for it. Love the sparkle - it can be so difficult to photograph. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week & good luck.
Tine :)
Absolutely stunning Maria! Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! :o)
Wow love the colour combo thanks for joining us at PanPastel Uk this week.
Kerry
Another stunner Maria. I do love Teddy Bea!
Hugs, Ali x (TCP DT)
love the colours you have used thanks for joining us at the panpastel uk lindyloo
beautiful card love the delicateness of the colours and the sketch feel of the images
This is stunningly beautiful, love the colour combo and the image is so sweet. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx
This is so sweet! Love the hat! :) Janis DT Member @ Paper Playtime
Seriously don't know how you make each card using these guys so dang cute and pretty! Love the image and of course the colors you've used.
Adorable card,love it!
Thanks for joining us at ATSC,hope to see you again.
Dodici
xxx
Wow! I love this card an how you've used Teddy Bea in your Design! I'm so addicted to Teddy Bo & Co! THanks for playing at Cutie Pie! Woo x
This is adorable Pandi! I love the colour combo and the card layout is fabulous!
Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes challenge at Pollycraft this week!
Arabella
Gorgeous card and charm Maria!! Thanks for playing with us at the Cutie Pie!
Hugs Hazel xx
Absolutely adorable! Love the soft color combo. Thanks for joining us for our Embossing and/or 3 (or more) layers challenge on Heart Song Inspirations. ~chris
A beautiful card, thanks for joining in at PanPastel xxx
So soft and sweet! Thanks for joining the Card Caravan!
What a very cute card for our challenge ! I love the pink / brown combination. Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Christa.
Great card! I love all the sparkle and pearls. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.
Hugs
Carrie
I love, I love , I love !!!!! great image, great colors - great job !!!!!!! thanks so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges hugs Joanna
this is so cute, vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei allways something creative, best regards SallyB.
Wow, love this! Love the colours, the flowers and that sweet teddy! Thanks for playing along with our BINGO challenge at Craft Your Passion this week!
Wow dear! Your card is too sweet! I love the big bear and the construction of your card, really original!
Thank you for playing with us at Deep Ocean, hugs, Franz.
This is such a gorgeous card. I love the colours you've used and the details also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x
Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at SFC…....
Hugs
Bella
Lovely card! Super cute image, love the colours and design. Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Lisa x
What a beautiful colors and design! Love the flowers!
Beautiful! The colors here are gorgeous.
Thanks for playing 'Bingo' with us at GingerLoft Challenges!
(Come to my blog and enter to win a free copy of 'My Memories suite 2' by Polaroid.
http://galevarland.blogspot.com)
gorgeous card. love it. thanks for joining us at Cutie Pies. Hugs Lisa x
so adorable! Thanks for participating at Gingerloft Challenge.
Post a Comment