Saturday, February 25, 2012

Corner Bookmark for My Son's Teacher

Posted by Maria at 12:45 PM
Hello everyone! Today I have a corner bookmark to show you. This is the first time that I make one of this. I have used some recycled things (coffee cup sleeve, pencil, ribbon, corrugated box scraps, and jute string), a new die cut (fence), and a beautiful stamp. Copics, MS punches, WOC flowers, Glossy Accent, PTI sentiment, Hero Art background stamp, and rhinestones complete my recipe.
I hope you like it!

 












I'm entering my project into the following challenges: 


The Cutie Pie Challenge - Flowers (ends 4th March)
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - Spring Is In The Air 
Crafty Catz - Something Beginning with B (Bookmark)
Fairy Tale - Spring
Simply Create Too -Add Sunshine to your Day
Stamp Man -Colors of Spring / Easter
Stampin For The Weekend -BINGO (ribbon, glitter, flowers)
Do You Stack Up? -Distress...I Won...
DRS Designs - Use a tag
Moving Along With The Times -Lots of layers
Paper Crafting Journey -Make it cute
Saturated Canary Challenge - Anything but square or rectangle
Crafts and Me - #72 shades of spring
Divas by Design - 2E - #23 bling
Allsorts -#143 It's Your Choice
Shelly's Images -use 3 of something (flowers)
2 Sisters - #80 Anything goes
Just Some Lines -Girly Girls...I Made Top 3...
CMCCopic inspiration image...GDT!!!!!!!!!!!!....





Thanks for stopping by :)
Hugs,



34 comments:

Fleur on February 25, 2012 at 1:24 PM said...

Wow this is gorgeous, what a fab teachers gift
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Pia on February 25, 2012 at 1:48 PM said...

wow wow so sweet card, lovely details
hugs Pia

DesignerDiva on February 25, 2012 at 5:00 PM said...

This is a very beautiful bookmark the teacher will love this!
Thanks for joining in with Sandra's Lots of Layers this week at MAWTT and good luck and also for sharing at LCI with the Ladybugs and Diva's by Design
Hugs Laurie xx

Gloria Sauve on February 25, 2012 at 7:08 PM said...

Hi, Maria,
Okay, I'm almost at a loss for words, here. Your card is exquisite! Thanks, so much, for joining in the challenge at Just Some Lines. I look forward to seeing more of your creations!
Big hugs,
Gloria
JSL Design Team

Erica on February 25, 2012 at 9:12 PM said...

I love these sort of bookmarks, and yours would be a great way to start off a day filled with sunshine.
Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too.
Erica (SCT DT member)

coops on February 26, 2012 at 12:41 AM said...

wow this is stunning maria.your details are really pretty and gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Jenny on February 26, 2012 at 1:07 AM said...

Dein Werk gefällt mir gut. Tolle farben, tolle Gestaltung, tolle Coloration.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Fairy tale Challenge. Liebe Grüße

Anonymous said...

Theo's Teacher will love this creation! It's gorgeous Maria! Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies! Woo x

Shelia on February 26, 2012 at 6:01 AM said...

wow there are so many details in this cute bookmark for your son's teacher. I'm certain she will love it!! Thanks for playing along in this week's challenge at DRS Designs.

Sabina on February 26, 2012 at 6:12 AM said...

Lovely bookmark you have made! Thank you so much for playing with us at SFTW!

/Sabina

Sue B on February 26, 2012 at 8:02 AM said...

Wow! this is gorgeous! what a cute image! and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the layering and all the textures. So many wonderful details to this bookmark! The fence with the flowers looks so pretty! and the distressing looks just perfect! it's a stunning creation!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Maire Gamber on February 26, 2012 at 9:09 AM said...

Very cute bookmark. Thank you for joining us at CMC
Hugs,
Marie, CMC DT

Fabiola on February 26, 2012 at 9:19 AM said...

super mignon, j'adore la touche vintage, biz

Pami on February 26, 2012 at 10:04 AM said...

Love this bookmark, just stunning. Gorgeous image and I love all the different elements. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT and LCI this week. Pami x

Loopylou. on February 26, 2012 at 11:35 AM said...

oooh pandi this is too cute! I love all your embellies too.
Thank you for joining us over on the sc challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, great embellishments. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Cutie Pie, good luck, cheers sue nx

Darlene on February 26, 2012 at 3:25 PM said...

This is SO clever! Thanks so much for joining our "MAKE IT A TRIPLE" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Tina on February 26, 2012 at 7:17 PM said...

lovely card...very girly..thanks for sharing at just some lines challenge

Tina
dt

l00pyscraftcreations on February 27, 2012 at 5:19 AM said...

oh very well put together, and beautifully coloured, a lovely treat for Teach, Thanks for joining in at paper Crafting Journey, and good luck,

Lou P

WencheP on February 27, 2012 at 10:45 AM said...

This is beautiful! Love the colours and the details. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Marjo on February 27, 2012 at 11:23 PM said...

Wonderful Bookmark, thanks so much for playing with us at Simply Create Too.

I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

Xoxo Marjo

Pauline on February 28, 2012 at 3:34 AM said...

This is stunning! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Anonymous said...

By far the funnest and most detailed corner bookmark I've ever seen. Great job and thanks for playing along at DRS Designs. Good luck.

Claire Grant on February 29, 2012 at 1:38 AM said...

Briiland Bookmark your son's teacher will love it. Thank you very much for the award. I am in hospital for a few days and will forward the award when I get home. Thank you it is greatly appreciated. Happy Crafting Clairex

Samantha on February 29, 2012 at 8:07 AM said...

This is downright adorable! So much detail!
Good luck in the DRS Designs challenge and thanks for playing this week!

Ren-Yi on February 29, 2012 at 8:21 PM said...

What a great bookmark. I love how it has so many fun embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

Jennifer E. on February 29, 2012 at 8:39 PM said...

Beautifully done! Love the antiquing you used! Thanks for playing along with DRS Designs Tag Challenge--Good Luck!

Dr Sonia S V on March 1, 2012 at 6:05 AM said...

Such a beautiful bookmark-- love the fence idea
Cheers from Bangalore, India
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Suzanne on March 1, 2012 at 8:57 AM said...

obviously a very popular teacher thank you for joining us at cmc this week

PokSa on March 1, 2012 at 12:12 PM said...

What a beautiful work. I love it.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
xx Sandra

Andrea Murdock on March 2, 2012 at 12:05 PM said...

You did an incredible job on this bookmark! Love all the elements and your colouring hun. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CMC!

Dana Joy on March 4, 2012 at 5:45 PM said...

Love this adorable bookmark.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) on March 8, 2012 at 1:12 PM said...

This is just gorgeous, your son's teacher will love it. I am loving how you were able to use so many recycled items on the card - very clever. Thanks so much for playing at JUST SOME LINES this time!

Tami G on March 22, 2012 at 8:44 PM said...

really cute.. what beautiful coloring...

Post a Comment

 

Handmade Greeting Cards by Maria Becske. Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries