Hello everyone! Today I have a little project for my son. He's thirteen, and he always wants to be alone in his room (and his brother is coming inside all the time!!!!!!) I hope this door hanger helps!
Recipe: Promarkers and paper scraps.
I'm entering my project to the following challenges:
Cupcake Craftroom -New Beginnings ("teen season")
Poodles Parlour -Anything
Aud Sentiments Challenge -Anything but a card with a sentiment
Bronte and Bella's Challenge -Anything goes
Crafty Ribbons -for men or boys
Craft Us Crazy -Anything goes
Paper Play -Get in shape
Shelly's Images - All tied up...Top Hat..
Digistamps 4 Joy -#35 for boys
Divas by Design -#20 anything goes
Sisterhood of Crafters -striped paper
My Mum's Craft shop -#42 fab and funky
I Love Promarkers -#102 Photo Insp*
Partytime Tuesdays - PTT #53 Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers Challenge-#134 New Beginnings(Teen Season")
My Craft Spot -Anything Goes
Prairie Fairy Fridays #71 Anything But a Card
Thanks for stopping by :)
Hugs,
36 comments:
Fabulous paper work and appreciate for joining creative inspirations. Those papers you used is awesome, I done this same work in my quilt project.
This is a great idea! Love the letters and the striped paper! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.
What a clever project ... looks awesome! My grandson would love this!! He has signs all over his room door!
Thanks so much for joining our "ALL TIED-UP" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
I'm back again ... forgot to thank you also for joining in our 'Stripes' challenge at The Sisterhood. This is awesome!!
Fantastic creation and such a great idea.
Thank you for joining us this week at Diva's by Design.
Jayne
x
Love the door hanging - in my experience boys never see what is right under their nose so I wish you luck - lol
Hugs
Debbie xx
so stunning.i love the fantastic image and your bold colours are fab :D
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D
xx coops xx
This is so super cute, and it's refreshing to see a project other than a card once in a while. Great job! Thanks so much for joining in our "All Tied Up" Challenge at Shelly's Images this week. We really hope you will show us more of your beautiful work next week.
Blessings,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
P.S. Come visit me some time!
Wonderful door hanger! I hope it keeps the other brother out. It's beautifully done and I'm sure your son loves it. Thanks for joining us at MMCS
Shelby
Hi Maria,
Oh this is Absolutely Fabulous!!! Love the image, the dp, the colour scheme is just beautiful. Love the layout and the embellishments.Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour and Divas By Design and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx
great take on the challenge... boy arent the teen years a new era ?!>lol!
Thanks for joining us this week over at PfP for my New Beginnings challenge.
Hugs xx
Stunning project! Thanks for joining us at Shelly's.
Amanda
Shelly's Images DT
what a fab doorhanger ,perfectly coloured and beautiful papers
thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck
tracey x
Great project you have made.
Thanks for joining us at poodles parlour
Sylvia x
trop sympa, super chouette, biz
Yes; we definitively like your project that sees outside the box being neither a card nor a layout! Door hangers are welcome as long as they follow the theme as your really do! Fresh colours and worthy a teen!
Thanks for participating in our challenge at Crafty ribbons and don't forget to come back the week after next to see if you won!
La Vikinga
Beautiful project, papers and image. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Poodles Parlour.
Good Luck Cheers Sue N x
Teens do need some time alone, so this doorhanger is a must for your son!
Thank you for joining our challenge at FFF.
Enjoy your evening.
Dorte,xx
I wish I had this for my door - even as an adult ;) Beautiful job! Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our Stripes challenge!
Super project, perfect for your son! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craftroom this month, hope to see you again soon! Pami x
Great door hanger,so cute!
Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
Jayne x
http://jayne-designs.blogspot.com
Great door hanger...Teens...Whew!! Fabulous work. Thanks for joining us this month at the Cupcake Craftroom & Crafts.
Great idea! You did a wonderful job coloring your image. I like the color combo. Thanks for entering your project in this weeks challenge at My Craft Spot. :)
Ally
Great door hanger, needed for every male teens room, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x
Wonderful teenage card. Fab image and love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx
What a great door-hanger! :) Fab image and design.
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,
hugs
xxalisonxx
Super project!! thanks for joining us this time at Diva's would love to see you next week too
hugs
laney
This is a great idea!
Thanks so much for entering our "ALL Tied Up" challenge at Shelly's Images! We hope to see you back again in the next challenge!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
SI DT
Lovely door hanger Maria. :)
Maria I am Debbie from The Crafty Pad challenge blog - I have sent you an email. :) :)
Debbiexx
Hehehe!! So, how old is his brother?! I think it's a brilliant idea! You'll have to let me know how it works! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank
Beautiful project, lovely image and design...Thank you for joining us at Paper Play Challenges, hope to see you again. Hugs, Frances.
What a wonderful creation!
Absolutely fab door hanger! Smiles. :0)
Krafty Karen DT for Poodles Parlour.xx
Congratulations Maria! You are our Top Hat winner this week at Shelly's Images. Please visit the BLOG for all the details on your win.
I love this! What a fun project! I love how you did the lettering! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!
Fab door hanger. I should have made one of these for my daughter when she was at home!! LOL
Thanks for sharing with us in our One for the Men/Boys challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
hugs
Dawn xx
Thats such a cool project - love it!
Thanks for joining in the Challenge at Aud Sentiments
Rx
Post a Comment