Hello everyone, today I have a pinky project! This is for my mom, she loves Teddy Bo and pink!
I used Copics, pearls, ribbon, charm, rhinestones, MS punch, Magnolia die cut, button, Hero Art stamp (for background), DI, pink and creme card stock, and embossing powder white.
I hope you like it
I'm entering my project into the following challenges:
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge -Anything Goes
Teddy Bo Challenge - Menus (Starter: Pink and Creme// Main:Flowers// Dessert: Ribbon// Coffee: Charm)...I Made Top 3...
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Shabby Chic/Vintage (ends 8th Apr)
The Squirrel & the Fox -Love ...I Made Top 3...
Thanks for stopping by :)
Hugs,







39 comments:
WOOOW!! That is just one cute tag!! Lovely menu choice from you! =)
Thanks for joining us at TeddyBo
Hugs Maritha
Absolutely beautiful - I love the way you used the die cut fence - thanks for dining at the Teddy Bo restaurant
Hugs
Debbie x
Love your card Maria!
Beautiful colours and fantastic details
Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time
Hugs, Jill
Just stunning
Hugs Sonia xx
so beautiful hun.the image is gorgeous and i love your fab pretty colours and details :D
xx coops xx
me encanta!!
Thanks for joining us this week with this really cute tag at PanPastel uk.
Kerry DT Leader
Cute image, beautiful tag hugs Karen
This is a great tag!! I love all the elements on it. Thanks for sharing with us at Going Grey with Scrap Creations.
Gorgeous, beautiful colouring and I love the little princess charm. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x
So sweet and shabby tag, cute image.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Craft-Room Vintage Challenge, good luck;-))m
Morning sweetie this is gorgeous x
hi
what a nice card
thanks for sharing your card for the fortnightly challenge at foreverfriends
greetings patricia(dt)
OOOOO I love all the detail and embellishments. Your colouring of Teddy Bea is beautiful I'm sure your Mum will love it :0)
Thanks for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo's Menu challenge.
Love Clairebears x
Such an adorable tag.
Gorgeous design and colouring.
Thanks for join us at CMC Copic challenge.
Love this sweet tag with a great image and pinky girly look. Thanks for sharing this at PanPastel UK this week.
hugs {brenda} xox
Really fantastic tag, I love the sweet teddy bo image and the flowers and picket fence die cut look gorgeous, Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx
Adorable sweet tag with perfect colouring, thanks for sharing at PanPastel UK.
Saw this on FB and loved it!! You do such lovely creations with thes fab digis - just gorgeous :)
A really lovely shabby card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xx
Saw your beautiful cards on scrapbook sisters blog, had to come and have a closer look, so glad I did, what lovely, original creations. x
This is just beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us on the CMC Copic Challenge. Good luck. xx
great tag well done thank you for joining us at cmc this week
Gorgeous tag. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at FOREVER FRIENDS 'Add a Charm' challenge. Good Luck. Diane (DT) xx
Gorgeous tag. Thanks for playing in this weeks ribbons and pearls challenge at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!
Hi this is just super gorgeous. You have made Bea so cute with your fantastic colouring!! Love the tag style and modern colours! Love it ! Thanks for joining us at the Teddybo challenge :D
j'aime quand tu utilises des Teddy Boo, tu les mets si bien en valeur, il est superbe ton tag, biz
This is gorgeous, I love the image and background on your tag. Thanks for joining in with our Shabby Vintage challenge over at the Craft-Room, and good luck.
Maria x
I just love the touch of roses you added to this, this is such a fun card! Thank you for playing along with us this week at the Digi Makeover Challenge!
hi ! its so gorgeous !!loved it !!
*do join in for my blog candy !!
This is stunning. Love all the pink. Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight....
amazing coloring on this image, absolutely love all the little details of this tag. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.
Pretty in pink project. Lovely work on the design and details. :)
fitness center marketing
Beautiful tag ♥ Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's crafts!
really sweet love the image thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
hugs sara x x
so sorry i ment to say thanks for joining us at deep ocean !!
hugs sara x x x
THis is GORGEOUS! I'm so glad you could join us at Bunny Zoe's this month. :)
Hugs,
Dorcas
ps) I have a stamp set I'm giving away at the end of the month if you'd like to check it out, its located at teh top of my sidebar. :)
Congrats on the top 3 at Teddy Bo - very well deserved, it's gorgeous!!
So beautiful Marie,I bet your mum loved it!,thanks for joining the LCI anything goes challenge. Remember to leave a comment on the LCI post today for a chance of winning one of the day's new release digis! hope to see you there,Julie.x
Post a Comment