Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pearls To Jolly (Happy Mother's Day)

Posted by Maria at 2:52 PM
Hello everyone! Today I have a card with a different shape. I made it for Mother's Day (U.K. celebrates this special day on March)
I have colored the beautiful Jolly with Copics. I added glitter, pearls, and ribbon. To complete my recipe there are, pink DI, MS punch, PTI sentiment, and MB die cut.
I hope you like it.







I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafting for all Seasons - #21 shaped cards
Flutterby Wednesdays -#192 open
Scrapbook Sisters - #73 Spring Flowers
Crafty Sentiments 1E, SIO -  Shaped but Not Square
Everybody-Art-Challenge - #182 Monochrome
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge -Pink & Girly
Teddy Bo Challenge -Swirls & Pearls Week
Lexi's Creations -Monochromatic (ends 4th March)
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
There's Magic in the Air -  "Critter" in the image 
C.R.A.F.T. -Mother's Day
Crafty Ribbons -Celebrate your Mom
Paper Crafting Journey -Anything made with paper goes
S J Papercrafts -Flowers plus include red or pink
Crafting for all Seasons -#21 shaped cards
My Mum's Craft shop -#46 shaped cards...I Made Top 3...
Partytime Tuesdays - PTT #57 Anything Goes
Mad for Markers-Color using RV-RV81, RV 83,RV85-.I Made Top 5 #1!!!.
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Allsorts -#143 Free and Easy February


Thanks for stopping by Ü
Hugs,


49 comments:

Krafty Kows on March 1, 2012 at 3:40 PM said...

Wow what a fantastic card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Jeanette

Renee G on March 1, 2012 at 3:55 PM said...

this is stunning! thank you for joining our challenge over here at teddybo!! great card!

TLC DESIGNS, LLC on March 1, 2012 at 5:44 PM said...

Boy! This is gorgeous but I wish I knew where you learned to make this gorgeous creation or maybe a template and where oh where can I get those swirl dies? Perfect for the challenge though at Teddy Bo challenge, thanks for joining us, Simply beautiful!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps on March 1, 2012 at 5:53 PM said...

Wow, this is completely and totally gorgeous!! So very beautiful :)

Romina Nahata on March 1, 2012 at 9:19 PM said...

hi !!such a fabbie card !!loved it !!
* do join in for my blogerversary candy !!

Marga50 on March 2, 2012 at 12:02 AM said...

Wauwwww wat een hele mooie kaart. super.!! Groetjes Marga.

♥ Doreen ♥ on March 2, 2012 at 12:29 AM said...

Cool, interessante Kartenform.
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei EAC.
Liebe Grüße Doreen

Pop's Cards on March 2, 2012 at 1:00 AM said...

Morning sweetie this is Deliusly Stunning, so sweet hugs pops x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) on March 2, 2012 at 2:26 AM said...

beautiful - love the swirls round Jolly xx

Unknown on March 2, 2012 at 2:58 AM said...

Brilliant image and absolutely stunning image! So glad I saw this on MIM!
Nat -x-

Unknown on March 2, 2012 at 3:24 AM said...

How absolutely adorable!

cebelica on March 2, 2012 at 3:47 AM said...

Oh, this is wonderful. What a great image and fun design. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

S J CRAFTS on March 2, 2012 at 5:30 AM said...

This is stunning, love the swirls!! Thanks for joining in with our challenge this month!

Colette on March 2, 2012 at 6:21 AM said...

Stunning card, love all the swirls and Jolly is coloured beautifully.
Thanks for playing along at Teddy Bo Good luck!
Colette xx

Mary Pat Siehl on March 2, 2012 at 6:42 AM said...

this is so awesome love the pastels!

Lou on March 2, 2012 at 8:38 AM said...

Amazing card - lovely shape. thanks for joining in with sj crafts challenge.

Anonymous said...

wow how creative thanks for joining us at the perfect sentiment.

catherine on March 2, 2012 at 11:30 AM said...

This is so beautiful . You have a lovely blog and beautiful things on it. I have become your newest follower and looking forward to visiting again
catherine

Rene on March 2, 2012 at 11:53 AM said...

What a gorgeous card in such a fun shape! Awesome! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck!
Rene :D

Helle on March 2, 2012 at 3:52 PM said...

OMG....
Your card is stunning :-)
Thank you for joining in with our challenge at TeddyBo this tima.
Fingers crossed!

-Helle-

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) on March 2, 2012 at 7:58 PM said...

Cute card! I love the shape and that image!!

Thanks for playing at Mad for Markers this month.

Happy Crafting
Sam

Heather on March 3, 2012 at 10:54 AM said...

A great card, a fabulous design and gorgeous colours and details..........I love the fun image.

Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xxx

Carly on March 3, 2012 at 12:28 PM said...

Stunning and so different! I love the image and your colouring is gorgeous! The shape.... WOW!

You have created a truly sensational shaped card. Thankyou so much for sharing it with us over at Crafting For All Seasons.
xoxoxox Carly

WOW! love it!

Catherine on March 4, 2012 at 2:56 AM said...

Fab card and I love that shape! Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight...

Suzie McFloozy on March 4, 2012 at 4:22 AM said...

Fantastic shaped card love all those swirls x
Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Julie on March 4, 2012 at 6:47 AM said...

Thanks for joining the spring flowers challenge at Scrapbook Sisters this week,Julie B.x

Becky on March 4, 2012 at 6:59 AM said...

Lovely card, lovely shape and lovely colouring.
Thanks for joining us this challenge at My Mums Craft Shop
Hugs, Becky x

Fabiola on March 4, 2012 at 12:47 PM said...

oh c'est si mignon! biz

Anke on March 4, 2012 at 1:23 PM said...

Beautiful card. I love the shape.
Thanks for sharing it wit Crafty Ribbons.
xx

Heather on March 4, 2012 at 1:39 PM said...

So gorgeous, love the triangle, so brill and I adore that image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

Nicolchen on March 4, 2012 at 1:40 PM said...

Your creation ist sooo adorable ... wonderful colours and details :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo Challenge ;0)

Hugs Nicole

alethea on March 4, 2012 at 5:56 PM said...

Love the shape of this card! It's fabulous!!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our anything GOes challenge!!! HUgsxx

Trimgym on March 5, 2012 at 1:34 AM said...

Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.
Jo and Tigerlover.

Sassy on March 5, 2012 at 5:31 AM said...

Fun! Love the image and your die cuts! Thanks for playing with Perfect Sentiment.

Unknown on March 5, 2012 at 9:39 AM said...

Wow this is stunning.. what a fun shape for your card and love the sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck x x

Sonia on March 5, 2012 at 9:55 AM said...

Hello!
Wonderful Creation! Love the pretty image.
Great JOB!
Thanks for joining us at TMITA-Paper Cupcakes. Good Luck!
-Sony DT
Sonia-Studio60

Tina46 Kreativblog on March 5, 2012 at 11:43 AM said...

beautiful Card !! I love it !! Thank you for joining EAC this week.
hugs
Tina46

Jennifer Grace on March 5, 2012 at 12:35 PM said...

Wow, I love the shape of this card, and the pearls look fantastic! Thanks for joining in at SJ crafts! x

Margaret on March 5, 2012 at 6:28 PM said...

What a fun card. Love the shape that you used. I've never seen one like this. Totally adorable image and great coloring. Thanks for playing along at Perfect Sentiments.

sara on March 6, 2012 at 4:06 AM said...

beautiful card love the shape thanks so much for joining us at little darlings this week
hugs sara x x

Annette on March 6, 2012 at 4:28 AM said...

Oooooooh what a lovely! With such a details! He's stunning!wonderful image!
xoxo Annette

Karen Wilson on March 6, 2012 at 6:19 AM said...

Wow, what a creative card!! What a cute image to!! Thanks for fluttering with us at FBW!

Lisa-Jane on March 6, 2012 at 6:25 AM said...

What a beautifully unusual shaped card - really wonderful! I hope you had fun with this month's challenge at S J Crafts.

Trudie on March 6, 2012 at 2:07 PM said...

Beautiful card. Great shape and I just adore this image. Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week.
Trudiexx

Jennipher on March 6, 2012 at 7:38 PM said...

Wow, what a unique shape and fun, fun, card. Thanks for playing at The Perfect Sentiment.

Kerry on March 11, 2012 at 1:37 PM said...

Maria...your card is stunning! I love the shape and the flourishes ... the butterflies and flowers are perfect embellishments. Thanks for joining in our Pink & Girly challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

dragonllew on March 12, 2012 at 2:55 PM said...

Great card love the shape thanks for joining us at S J Crafts this months.
Jenny x

Unknown on March 14, 2012 at 3:53 AM said...

Perfect for mothers day!

Thank you for joining us at PCJ for our anything goes challenge.
Good luck in the draw.
Zahreen
xxx

ByKirsti on September 14, 2012 at 2:07 PM said...

Wow Its really great! I love love the colours!!

Feel free to join my international giveaway!

Post a Comment

 

Handmade Greeting Cards by Maria Becske. Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries