Saturday, June 9, 2012

Miss U

Posted by Maria at 12:12 AM


Hello everyone. Today I have a little card I made only for the Play Date Cafe Challenge. I tried to use the rhinestones to match the colors required for the challenge. 
I hope you like it. 
-please, clic on the pic to it better- 





I'm entering my card into the following challenge:
The Play Date Cafe  Color Inspiration...I Made Fab 4...
























Thanks for stopping by
Hugs,


9 comments:

mariangel on June 9, 2012 at 6:13 AM said...

i love your card, simple and beautiful

Patrice on June 9, 2012 at 7:15 AM said...

Great use of the color palette...I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-23.html

Chris on June 9, 2012 at 11:25 AM said...

Lovely CAS card!

Linda Beeson on June 9, 2012 at 8:15 PM said...

So adorable! What cute little touches with the colors.

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA on June 9, 2012 at 9:34 PM said...

I believe it was a brilliant idea to use the PDCC color story only in your gems and leave the rest of the card b&w. Blessings!

Stacy on June 11, 2012 at 4:11 AM said...

Such a cool take on this week's colors. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Fabiola on June 11, 2012 at 5:16 AM said...

mais qu'elle est chou, adorable, biz

Denise on June 11, 2012 at 7:34 AM said...

SO cute!! I just love how you used the tiny bling to tell the whole story... beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us in the Cafe.

Stephanie Lanzalotto on June 14, 2012 at 7:40 AM said...

This is brilliant! Love the colors as accents. Congrats on your place in the Fab 4!

Post a Comment

 

Handmade Greeting Cards by Maria Becske. Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries