Friday, June 1, 2012

Woo's Birthday

Posted by Maria at 4:06 PM
Hello everyone! I'm back and I have three posts today!
This is a CAS birthday card I made with my new stamps (Woo's Birthday from The Craft Meow), I added lots of glitter -it's difficult to see, but it's there-, a couple rhinestones, and I have used my Copic markers.
I hope you like it!
(please, click on the pic to see a better image)






I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

CAS-ual Fridays put a bling on it
Charisma Cardz -  Bling
Stempelsonnen Challenge -stamp as main focus -Birds
The Perfect Sentiment -anything goes, sentiment must be stamped


Thanks for stopping by :)
Hugs,



13 comments:

Diane on June 1, 2012 at 10:13 PM said...

Such a cheerful card. It made me smile. Love those owls.

aaga on June 2, 2012 at 4:09 AM said...

I love these owls and have been looking for them for a long time. Could you link them for me?

Deb on June 2, 2012 at 5:33 AM said...

Love the sparkle on your card! Those owls are adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps on June 2, 2012 at 1:25 PM said...

So very cute, love the design and perfectly CAS!

Pam W Merwin on June 2, 2012 at 1:42 PM said...

What an adorable card! I love owls and these are so cute :) Love the sparkles!

coops on June 2, 2012 at 1:45 PM said...

so gorgeous maria.i love the sweet owls :D

xx coops xx

judit on June 2, 2012 at 3:41 PM said...

Fab card! I love those owls and your CAS card!Many thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week and hope to see you again next week! judit x

Lynn on June 3, 2012 at 4:27 AM said...

Oh how I love how you've layered the sweet little owls! Adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Fabiola on June 3, 2012 at 9:23 AM said...

trop chou, c'est trop mignon, biz

Judith on June 3, 2012 at 9:52 AM said...

What a fab CAS card love that image Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week hugs Judith x

Shell on June 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM said...

Beautiful card hun, thanks for joining us at Charizma cardz.
Shell xx

Dreja on June 6, 2012 at 7:14 AM said...

Wow! Tolles Motiv! Gefällt mir sehr gut.

Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

LG Dreja

Bengelmama on June 14, 2012 at 3:04 AM said...

Die Karte ist super geworden!

Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

Nadine

Post a Comment

 

Handmade Greeting Cards by Maria Becske. Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries