Monday, January 13, 2014

For You

Posted by Maria at 10:46 AM
Hello!!!! After a long, long time without using my Magnolia stamps, I have a Magnolia giftcard holder today!!! The image is from the Lost and Found Collection. I used a bright pink, white, and flowers to express a non winter sensation. (I like to use things like that on spring and summer)
I hope you like it.
Note: after trying lots of times I have to separate my post in two parts because my blog have some kind of problem (again) and I cannot add more than a couple of links to the challenge blogs. Hope you can see the images and the links bellow. Finger crossed.






I would like to participate in the following challenges:

Great Impressions - Use Something New (Lost and Found Collection)
Animal Friends Challenge -  #10 Punches and Dies
Cupcake Inspirations - #243 Photo Inspiration...I Made Top 6!!!











Thanks for stopping by :)


17 comments:

Sternenglanz on January 13, 2014 at 11:53 PM said...

oh what a sweet cards
and gorgeous dies you used

thank you for join's Animal Friends

greetings
Sternenglanz

Wendy L on January 14, 2014 at 12:56 AM said...

Gorgeous card, great design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. xxx

Kuni on January 14, 2014 at 2:56 AM said...

a beautiful card , i love the elephant and the colours.
Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends Challenge.
Hope to see more of your amazing cards in future challenges.
Hugs
Kuni

Mynn xx on January 14, 2014 at 9:51 AM said...

That is just darling! LOVE the image--and your coloring is fabulous! HUGS and have a great week! Mynn xx

Dreja on January 14, 2014 at 11:03 AM said...

Ganz ganz große Klasse.Danke daß du bei den AF mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Sparkly Engineer on January 14, 2014 at 11:05 AM said...

This is totally charming. I love how you colored the image and the embellishments just add to the charm.

Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

Jac’s Playground on January 15, 2014 at 12:54 AM said...

Totally adorable, wonderful embellishments too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Hermine on January 15, 2014 at 8:21 AM said...

A lovely card , i like it .
Thanks for joining us at AF.
LG
Hermine

Alycia on January 15, 2014 at 3:35 PM said...

Loving this image...the coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! -Alycia

Tina on January 15, 2014 at 3:55 PM said...

adorable image, beautiful ..thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Dewi Lestari on January 15, 2014 at 6:45 PM said...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Addicted to Stamps Challenge: Shaped Card
Hugs
Dewi

Anonymous said...

Das ist eine tolle Karte geworden
Hab herzlichen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends
GLG Tamesis

Fabiola on January 16, 2014 at 12:38 PM said...

super chou, c'est un amour! biz

Mummylade on January 16, 2014 at 1:48 PM said...

Just adorable! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge!

Cathy P on January 16, 2014 at 4:13 PM said...

What an adorable card! Your coloring is great. Love all of the embellishments and the shape. Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge at Color Me Creative!
Cathyxx

Indy's Designs on January 16, 2014 at 8:36 PM said...

This is lovely! I'm so impressed with your attention to details! So glad you were inspired by this week's Sparkle challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs, Debbie DT!

Nance on January 18, 2014 at 10:11 AM said...

Great gift card holder! Adorable elephant and love all the elements you included. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!

Nance, DT
www.soulstampin.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Handmade Greeting Cards by Maria Becske. Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries