Hi everyone! It's time for another challenge at The Crafty Pad!
The DT have all used the beautiful Belinda available from The Crafty Pad Designs
Hi everyone! It's time for another challenge at The Crafty Pad!
This week it's Diamonds are a girls best friend challenge!
Here is my card,
I colored the image with Copics and Promarkers, I used a Martha Stewart punch, added ribbon, gems, WOC flowers and flowers from my friend Janette.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/ (girly girl)
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/ (girlie things)
http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/ (anything goes)








10 comments:
Great card Maria! You really got this weeks theme!
Hugs
Dawn xxx
oh si girly et sympa trop craquante, biz
Hehehe this is so precious! It reminds me of when my sisters am I were little playing dress up and having princess parties! Im so happy you shared it with us at Papercraft Star!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer
This is a brilliant card & fab image that you have coloured perfectly x
Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
Marie,
Fantastic card, love all the flowers and such a cute image. TFS
Judie
Maria - this is so sweet!
Thanks for playing in our 'Girlie Things' Challenge #30, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!
Beautiful, love all your embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenge blog
Louise
This is a brilliant card and fabulous image that you have coloured perfectly. I created same card and gifted to my sister on this easter, She is so stylish and also gifted one pair of dress.
Me estaba perdiendo de ver un montón de tarjetas! Están bellisimas! Tu trabajo es fabuloso! :)
Post a Comment