It's time for a new challenge over at The Crafty Pad
The theme for Challenge #138 Goodbye Summer
Here's my Card
I colored the image with Copics and Promarkers, I used a Martha Stewart punch, nestibilities, added ribbon, a lot of self adhesive rhinestones and WOC flowers.
Pop on over to The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog & see the DT ladies awesome work!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
cmc copic challenge group (fall or halloween themed)
digi designs (anything goes)
crazy 4 challenges (make your card using the colors orange, olive green, yellow & brown.)
fun with shapes and more (what you want)
the crafting misfit (show and tell)
stamp something (anything goes)
craft us crazy (#16 Autumn Colors and/or Favorite embellishments)
digistamps 4 joy (#27 the colours of fall)
scrapalicious (fall theme)
i did it creations (anything goes)
one stitch at a time (anything goes)
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs,








15 comments:
que bonito el arbol! me encantan las hojas!!!!
Me encanta tu tarjeta. Bonitos detalles, el árbol está fabuloso y la jirafa asomándose se ve encantadora. Gracias por patrocinarnos en nuestro primer reto en Di's Digis.
Maria this is a brilliant card..thank you ever so much, sure is a pleasure having you GDT with us at The Crafty Pad. :)
Your card is fabulous and very Autumnal indeed, I really love how you have added all the leaves to the tree - very effective. :)
Debbiexx
I love this card, the way you have added the leaves is fantastic. !
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Anything Goes' challenge. Good luck ! Hope to see you back soon :O)
Choccy x
Hi Maria,
Lovely fall card. TFS
Judie
Very cute card makes me smile. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Color me Creative. I love seeing your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugz, Pat
Wow I love the leaves - cool creative desing.
oh elle est mignonne! totalement craquante, biz
Really nice card! I love it. Thank you for joining us at Scrapalicious USA challenge.
gorgeous thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, hope to see you again, Gaynor :)
Gorgeous work Maria, I love the autumnal colours.
Liza x
just gorgeous! thanks for sharing it with us at IDIC!
Isn't it sad that it's goodbye Summer! Lovely card for bringing in the beautiful new season though! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at Color Me Creative!
Wow...this is such an amazing card! Love the dp and those fabulous leaf embellishments! Great coloring on that adorable image too. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy Fall Challenge ~ Charlene DS4J DT
you made a amazing tree i am an artist and i know how much you did effort on that , thumbs up!
Plastic Card
Plastic Cards
Post a Comment